At Benson’s we are constantly leveraging industry-standard processes to transform how IT operates and supports our mission-critical medical imaging environment. We are committed to working closely with global medical equipment and software vendors to evaluate and integrate state-of-the-art systems in a dynamic environment, ensuring better health outcomes for our patients.
The Benson Radiology ICT team manages the infrastructure, telecommunications and networks required to support the clinical and corporate ICT software platforms across the business. We provide our service across 23 branches and to over 600 staff. We are a growing team of professionals who come from both medical and enterprise IT backgrounds, and are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic ICT Service Desk Officer.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the role involves undertaking initial problem assessments to our internal and external customers, troubleshoot and diagnose queries, and provide support with application, software, hardware and network related issues and requests.
- Provide remote support to internal and external clients
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues and escalate as required
- Create and follow up tickets in the service desk system
- Provide application support for clinical and corporate ICT systems
- Deploy software applications using desktop management tools.
- Participate in a rotating on-call roster for after-hours support
- Flexibility to work out of hours if required
To be successful in the role:
- Self-motivated, keen willingness to learn and have a passion for service excellence.
- Experience in a similar environment, supporting primarily Windows environments.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to demonstrate high initiative for resolving issues, with a strong attention to detail and documentation.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices – configuration, change management
- Strong administration and troubleshooting skills including a basic knowledge of networking.
- Windows, MS Office, Email and Active Directory support
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Computer Science
- Relevant industry certifications will be looked on favourably
- Has or willing to undergo National Police Check, DCSI screening
- Valid Driver’s license and willing to travel to other Benson locations
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
Please forward your resume by Monday 7 September using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Enquiries may be made to Vicki Dowdell – P&C Business Partner on 08 83944920 or email@example.com