The role of the Radiology Nurse Manager is dynamic and evolving as the emphasis on minimally invasive procedures increases, the need to lead and develop the team is paramount. The Nurse Manager is responsible for providing a quality nursing service that meets the needs of the patients, referrers and Practice.
Reporting to the General Manager Operations, the Nurse Manager will provide the nursing team with leadership and guidance to ensure their success as a team.
Activities within this role include;
- Lead, support and provide guidance to the nurse team
- Timely review and update and implementation of policies and procedures
- Working closely with the Nurse Educator to up skill the nurses and practice
- Maintain and ensure Infection Control guidelines are adhered to
- Working with the management team to ensure clinics are appropriately resourced with relevant skill sets
- Lead and drive bi-monthly nurse meetings
- Working in the Clinics alongside the team assisting multidisciplinary team with procedures, coordinating work flow, breast clinics and complex bookings – administration time provided for Nurse Manager duties
To be successful in this role previous experience in radiology and leadership is desirable. You will be a mature-minded, committed nurse who can demonstrate effective leadership, interpersonal and time management skills as well as the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team. You will have leadership capabilities, excellent communication skills and be able to adapt to the changing needs of the practice. This role will suit a candidate who thrives on making a difference, driving improvements, a fast pace, variety, people and developing others.
If you are passionate about developing people, and patient care, please forward a covering letter and CV attention to Melanie Fisher via email@example.com by Friday 22nd December 2017.
Brief telephone enquiries may be directed to Melanie Fisher, People and Culture Advisor, 08 8394 4906.