MBBS (Hons) (Adelaide), FRANZCR
Dr Frank Voyvodic completed his MRI fellowship at Flinders Medical Centre and gained further experience in body imaging at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff.
He has a longheld interest in all aspects of body and gastrointestinal tract imaging, particularly in the application of MRI.
Dr Voyvodic holds a Senior Staff Specialist position at Flinders Medical Centre and is a member of the following organisations:
- Australian Medical Association
- The Australian and New Zealand Society of Neuroradiology
- The Medical Defence Association of South Australia
- Adelaide Colorectal Tumour Group
- Adelaide Liver Research Group
- Australian Radiology GI and Abdominal Imaging
- Australian and New Zealand Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Association
- European Society Gastro-intestinal and Abdominal Radiology
- The Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
He is also Benson Radiology’s current supervising radiologist for CT.
Dr Voyvodic’s areas of interest include:
- Body imaging
- Female pelvis
- Interventional radiology
- Pelvic floor imaging
- Urological imaging
- Women’s imaging