Self service with Break-Glass
No need to be granted access to radiology studies any longer.
Benson Radiology has now enabled the Break-Glass feature within Benson Connect. This allows you to access your patient's studies on those occasions when you weren't the originating referrer.
How to use Break-Glass:
- Search for your patient as normal in InteleViewer (if you don't have access to those images a message will prompt you to use the Break-Glass feature)
- Click the 'Break-Glass Access' button
- Read and accept the terms of the confidentiality agreement
- Enter the patient's date of birth (YYYYMMDD) and click 'Search'
- Click 'Access Patient Studies'
- You will then return to the search screen where you'll notice the patient's ID is already pre-populated
- Simply click 'Search' and then you'll have access to all studies for that patient
Please note: you may need to upgrade your version of InteleViewer in order to utilise the Break-Glass feature.
If you have any issues accessing Break-Glass, please contact Benson Connect support on 1800 776 504 or email@example.com