Working with us
At Benson Radiology we firmly believe that having the best and most committed staff has helped us become such a well-regarded Practice and one of the nation's largest privately owned diagnostic imaging providers.
Our team of experienced specialists across the state use the latest technology and imaging techniques to deliver the highest level of imaging services and patient care.
We recognise that our people define our culture and are without doubt our greatest asset.
We strive to create a first-class experience for every patient and are commited to the delivery of high quality imaging and care.
Values drive our behaviours and are the foundation of our culture and brand. Our people are highly motivated and always commited to our core values of:
- personal excellence
- patient focus
We are a proudly South Australian partner owned Practice that continually strives to maintain a strong "family feel".
We are dedicated to supporting our staff's well-being and driving a culture of collaboration, knowledge sharing, diversity and patient and team focus.
We are committed to providing ongoing learning and development oppportunities for all staff by offering:
- in-house education
- online learning
- interesting case nights
- conference & scholarship support
- accredited training opportunities
All new staff are provided with mentoring and support to meet individual needs.
Quality modality training opportunities are available to advance your career (MRI, CT, US, Mammo, BMD) as well as a variety of leadership roles across the Practice.
- We continously lead the way by investing in the latest technology and state of the art equipment.
- Work alongside specialist experts in the field
- Be involved in rewarding work that provides a sense of achievement every day
- Our staff are committed to maintaining high standards of patient-centred care
- Opportunities across various sites including both hospital and private clinics
- We are committed to reducing our environmental footprint through our Blue to Green initiative
- We encourage and support social awareness initiatives such as Insight, Movember, Beyond Blue, Cancer Council and more
- Corporate discounts from 100+ retailers
- Novated care leasing & salary sacrifice for electronic products
- Corporate discounts for health insurance
- Medical imaging bulk billed for family members
- Well-being programs & expert counselling support for staff and direct family
- Recognition program to acknowledge years of service & staff bringing our values to life
- Plus a range of other benefits e.g. uniform allowance, outstanding tea room supplies and social activities including an exceptional Christmas party
We employ almost 500 staff including, but not limited to roles such as;
- Nuclear physicians
- CT radiographers
- MRI radiographers
- Nuclear medicine technologists
- Registered nurses
- Medical receptionist & typists
- Management and administration staff
Please see opportunities for positions vacant or register your interest.