We strive to create first class experiences for every customer and are committed to the delivery of high quality imaging and care.
Our people are highly motivated and are committed to our core values; patient focus, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
Having the best and most committed staff has helped us earn the reputation of being such a well-regarded practice.
We employ almost 500 staff including, but not limited to roles such as;
- Nuclear physicians
- CT radiographers
- MRI radiographers
- Nuclear medicine technologists
- Registered nurses
- Medical receptionist & typists
- Management and administration staff
Please see opportunities for positions vacant or register your interest.
Register your interest
We are committed to the ongoing development of medical imaging technologists and sonographers through structured scholarship programs.
Our programs is made up of paid employment in a trainee role, structured and supervised on-the-job scanning training and in-house education programmes, as well as financial support and study support for the university component.
Students are taken into our programs annually. The positions are advertised internally to the eligible employees. In the event a scholarship position is available to external applicants, pre-registered applicants will be considered.
Pre-registration for a scholarship can be completed here (register).
Training and development
We are committed to the ongoing development of all employees. We run in-house continuing professional development programs for each imaging modality, as well as annual corporate training for all workgroups.
- Apply for a job – register your interest online or via the online job advert if advertised on another website (usually Seek)
- We then get in contact – to learn more about you
- Interviews – you will have at least one interview with a member of the HR team and a manager
- Reference checks – our HR team will contact your referees
- You got the job! – if you are successful you will be contacted and offered a role. If you are unsuccessful you will be contacted and informed.
Due to a high number of applications we receive, we cannot personally respond to every application.