How to use it
Searching for patient studies
- Choose file and search frame or click the search tool icon
- In “Patient Name” enter the patient’s last name followed by a comma and the first name eg. lastname, firstname
- Click search. Studies will then appear. Simply double click the study you wish to view
You may choose to filter your results by date or by the type of examination
- Clicking on all dates will open a drop down box with date filter options
- To filter by examination type, simply click on the box next to the desired examination type
Searching by Patient ID or accession number is not recommended. Keep filters to a minimum initially and add them if you receive too many results. To clear filters click on the reset button.
If you like to learn more about using Inteleviewer – we’d be more than happy to make some time to conduct a demonstration for you. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1800 776 504.